A Big thank you
The team behind the Seafood in Schools project would like to thank all those who helped us to create it by providing knowledge, information, resources and imagery, which has been used to create the website and project materials.
We would like to thank the project partners; Association of Scottish Shellfish Growers, British Trout Association, Scottish Government, Scottish Salmon Producers Organisation, Seafish and Seafood Scotland.
We would particularly like to thank the generous businesses within the seafood industry who have donated media and imagery to use in the project;
- Dawnfresh Seafoods Ltd (www.dawnfresh.co.uk)
- The Ethical Shellfish Company (www.ethicalshellfishcompany.co.uk)
- Grieg Seafood (www.shetland-products.com)
- David Linkie (photographer)
- At The Fishing, Craig Taylor (www.fishingboatvideos.co.uk- DVDs available to purchase online)